©Michele L. Catanese
*Here is an excellent short explanation as well as a list of all of the O Antiphons: http://www.usccb.org/prayer-and-worship/prayers-and-devotions/prayers/the-o-antiphons-of-advent.cfm
1. Image, Study for Winter Trees of Life, by Fr. William Hart McNichols. This seemed like an excellent way to depict silence in winter. It can be found for purchase at https://fineartamerica.com/featured/study-for-winter-trees-of-life-299-william-hart-mcnichols.html
2. Icon, Mother of God Waiting in Adoration, by Fr. William Hart McNichols: It can be found at https://fineartamerica.com/featured/mother-of-god-waiting-in-adoration-248-william-hart-mcnichols.html
3. My photo taken in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico: Depicts people going about their daily lives, here seen in front of a church.
4. Print of O Antiphon graphic.
5. My photo, giant snail taken at Gozalandia Falls and Hiking Trails, Puerto Rico. It does not get more silent or 'slowed down' than in the observation of a snail.
6. Graphic, candles for third week in Advent.
NOTE: In compliance with GDPR rules, I wish to make it clear that I do not gather any information on any of my readers at any time.